What Personal Information About Customers Does FreedomPerformance.US Collect?
- Information you register: Information used during account creation is stored in our database. You can choose not to provide information for future use by continuing through our Guest Checkout option. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our store, and communicating with you. This information includes your name, gender, order history, shipping address and contact information. Since all payments are received through Paypal, we do not have access to or store your payment information, as this information is encrypted through their website.
- Information stored automatically: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us, known as "cookies."
- E-mail Communications: E-mail addresses provided will only be used for the purposes of our monthly newsletter, and you can opt out at any time. Your email address will be completely removed from our database and never resold or relisted on other websites.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to store items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Freedom Performance, LLC Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our website, but we are not in the business of selling it to others.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We do not store any payment information on our servers. All passwords are encrypted.
- Please use a unique password during account creation so that, in the event of a data breach, your other accounts are not compromised.
- In the event of a data breach, the only information we have stored on our database is the information provided during account creation. You will never have to worry about your payment information being stolen from us.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log out when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site does not include third-party advertising. Links to other Web sites are limited to our manufacturers.
Which Information Can I Access?
FreedomPerformance.us gives you access to all information about your account and your interactions with our company for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This includes your contact information, gender, birthday, e-mail address, company details, order history, back in stock subscriptions, rewards points, product reviews, and changing your password.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information.
- You can add or update certain information on pages.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- We do not allow advertising on our website, so your shopping experience will not be altered by ad blockers.
Are Children Allowed to Use FreedomPerformance.us?
Freedom Performance, LLC does not sell products for purchase by children or minors. If you are under 18, you may use FreedomPerformance.us only with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit FreedomPerformance.us, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Arizona. If you have any concern about privacy at FreedomPerformance.us, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. We will, however, never change our policy of refusing to sell, distribute, or relist any of our customer's information as detailed above. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past, therefore we do not intend to seek future consent to do so. In the event of a change of policy, all existing customer information will be purged from our database and server through deletion.